Sell to Us
Sell Used Server Equipment and IT Equipment
If you are looking to sell, upgrade or recycle your new or unwanted IT Hardware such as servers, switches, networking and storage systems then you will want to ensure the company you deal with give the best prices and where necessary disposes of your equipment in an ecologically responsible manner.
Pinnacle Data will buy your new and used server parts, as well as a range of networking and storage equipment. We also provide a nationwide collection service or if preferred you can deliver directly to us.
Our IT asset disposition (ITAD) service can also include certified data erasure when required. Using software from industry leaders Blancco, a division of Blancco Technology Group, which has been tested, certified, approved and recommended by 19 national and international governing bodies. No other security software firm can offer this level of compliance.
Full reporting is provided and all data is destroyed through strictly controlled processes with a 100% tamper-proof audit trail ensuring complete data erasure.
Global Approvals and Recommendations
The Waste Electric and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations introduced in January 2014 mean that all UK businesses have to dispose of Waste Electronic and Electrical Equipment in an environmentally sustainable way by law. Our IT equipment recycling solution offers full compliance to data security and environmental legislation.
What type of IT equipment do we buy?
- All HP Proliant range servers, blades and options
- Dell, IBM and Cisco servers and blades
- HP, Dell, IBM storage arrays and disks
- HP Procurve and Cisco networking switches
- Parts for all the above, particularly HDD’s (which are data wiped in house), memory and CPU’s
- Intel Xeon CPU’s
- Samsung, Hynix, Micron DDR3 or newer memory
Why sell your used IT equipment to us?
- Our IT disposition specialists are knowledgeable, friendly and easy to deal with
- We always provide a quick offer to buy
- We will collect your excess equipment
- Full IT audits can be completed
- We offer great trade in prices against upgrades
- We provide certified data erasure, compliant with legal auditing requirements and IT security standards
- When possible all parts are tested and reused
- Non reusable parts are recycled in an environmentally and legally compliant manner
Our main goal is to generate value from used IT for our customers, using an environmentally sustainable IT disposal solution for anything unsuitable for reuse. Our expert IT disposition team we will be more than happy to provide you with an offer for surplus equipment and hardware.
Get In Touch
So what are you waiting for? Simply fill out the contact form below, including the details of any new or used IT equipment you wish to sell to us and one of our ITAD experts will be in touch shortly regarding a quote for your equipment.
Give us some details
* indicates a required field