Product Code: BX80565X7350
The Quad-Core Intel® Xeon® processor 7300 series, based on the Intel® Core™ microarchitecture, offers leading scalable performance and best-in-class virtualization for server consolidation.
Experience up to 2x greater scalable performance¹ 2.5x greater virtualization performance², and 3x performance per watt³ than the industry-leading Dual-Core Intel Xeon processor in the same power envelope. These quad-core-based servers enable you to be more productive and reduce data center space, power and administration/operation costs by consolidating your data center onto fewer servers.
80-watt Intel Xeon processors set new standards in energy efficiency. The E7340, E7330, E7320 processors provide 15 percent up to 47 percent decreases in power.? For ultradense deployments the 50-watt Intel Xeon processor L7345 provides 47 percent up to 67 percent decrease in power§ from Intel® dual-core 95- and 150-watt processors.
- Up to 2x greater scalable performance, 2.5x greater virtualization performance, and 3x performance per watt compared to previous generation dual-core
- Up to 1.9x scalable performance improvement over two socket Quad-Core Intel Xeon processor 5300 series-based servers
- Dedicated High Speed Interconnects running at 1066 MHz, increasing the memory bandwidth by more than 2x over previous generation multiprocessor platforms
- 64MB Snoop Filter can significantly reduce data traffic on the Dedicated High Speed Interconnects, providing lower latencies and greater available bandwidth
- Fully Buffered DIMM Technology, providing 4x memory capacity increase up to 256GB, and a memory speed increase of 1066 MT/second
- Intel® I/O Acceleration Technology (Intel® I/OAT) with next generation improvements maximize the throughput of server data traffic and achieve faster, scalable, and more reliable I/O
- 64-bit quad-core computing, supporting 32-bit applications and enabling migration to 64-bit computing
- Supporting systems up to 32 processors, 128 cores