Product Code: AF408A
The Tower UPS "G2" models are the next generation HP tower UPSs with USB support. The new models are the UPS T1000 G2, T1500 G2 and R/T2200 G2 respectively.
- Easy Configuration via Enhanced Front Panel Display
- HP UPSs incorporate Enhanced Battery Management; an exclusive, patented technology that doubles battery service life, optimizes battery recharge time, and provides advance notice of pending battery failure. With Enhanced battery Management, you have a lower overall cost of ownership and receive the best in the industry protection for your critical equipment.
- HP UPSs ship with HP Power Manager management software, which enables you to monitor and control HP UPSs locally or remotely. This software is a versatile, fully configurable, alert response tool that gives system administrators a full overview of the network's conditions. It enables you to monitor system status and power conditions, configure shut down timing, customize alert messages, and perform UPS diagnostic checks quickly and easily.
- HP UPSs are designed with hot-swappable batteries. With simple access through the front panel. Users can safely install a new battery without ever powering down connected computer equipment.
- The R/T2000 G2 UPS models incorporate independently controllable load segments (groups of outlets) that allow for prioritized shutdown of multiple servers. Managed through the Power Management software, each individual load segment can be pre-configured by the system administrator to conduct a prioritized shutdown extending the runtime of your most critical servers. In addition, this feature promotes energy and power conservation by facilitating scheduled shutdown and startups during low usage such as weekends and holidays.