Product Code: H1M11AT
Easy setup. Simple management. Too smart to be called a Zero, the HP t5565z features auto-sensing technology that adapts to your environment. Deploy or repurpose in Citrix XenDesktop environments with support for HDX, or choose VMware View or Microsoft Session Virtualization via RDP 6.
- The HP Smart Client’s intelligence is automatically inherited from the pre-configured host server in the data center. Simply connect the HP Smart Client to the network and a user monitor, and you’re on.
- HP Auto-sensing technology that automatically connects to the network and searches for the right Citrix, VMware or Microsoft client virtualization infrastructure and downloads everything it needs to deliver a robust user experience.
- At each boot up, the HP t5565z Smart Client automatically identifies the assigned environment from the server in seconds – even if the client virtualization software has been transitioned to a new environment.
- The desktop receives seamless updates as needed without individual lT support or interrupting the user session.
- Deploy HP Smart Clients with the peace of mind that if your client virtualization software changes your HP Smart Clients will adapt to your environment. Simply repurpose your HP Smart Client for another protocol, saving time and money.
PC productivity, flexibility
- Connect to the latest in display technology with native dual-digital monitor support or connect to an analog monitor using the included DVI-I to VGA adapter.
- Standard configurations include 6 USB 2.0 ports (two in a secure USB compartment), legacy ports, and an HP-exclusive power cord retention slot. Easily mount the HP t5565z behind a monitor or on a wall with HP QuickRelease to fit your environment.
- You’ll experience traditional PC performance and multimedia playback with on board Citrix HDX MediaStream and Plug-n-Play.
Support beyond the box
- HP Thin Clients are backed by HP global service and support. You can also select from a range of HP Care Pack Services to extend your protection beyond the standard warranties.