Product Code: Q1529A
The industry leading HP StorageWorks DAT 72 SCSI Tape Drive provides an optimum balance of dependable backup capacity and low cost of ownership for small and medium businesses, remote offices, and workgroups.
Protect your small or medium business with the highest DAT backup capacity and performance available in up to a 160GB tape drive with SAS interface for latest server connectivity.
Protect your small or medium business with a dependable range of DAT drives from HP that balance price and performance
Change-ready, cost-effective and trusted solutions providing appropriate levels of protection based on your specific business needs. Our data protection and recovery solutions are compatible and scalable—growing and adapting to your business demands.
- Reliable Industry standard DDS technology: As the most popular server backup technology of all time, DAT offers a proven track record of reliability and assured investment protection.
- Lowest media price of any tape technology: Low-cost backup solution and ongoing low-cost of ownership.
- SCSI Interface: For customers requiring SCSI connectivity, the drive features a native SCSI-3 Ultra 160 interface.
- Up to 36 GB native capacity on a single tape: Provides enough capacity for a small server or workstation.
- Transfer rate of over 10 GB/hr native: Backs up a whole cartridge worth of data in less than four hours.
- HP One Button Disaster Recovery (OBDR): Restores your entire system at the touch of a button without the need for system disks or software CDs.
- Small, half-height form-factor and choice of models: Flexibility to suit most environments, available as external or internal models to fit servers, workstations, and rack-mount kits.
- Broad compatibility with a wide range of servers, operating systems, and backup software: Suits almost every operating environment.
- HP StorageWorks Library and Tape Tools utilities: Helps make installation, management, and troubleshooting simple.