Product Code: AE311A
The HP PCIe 4Gb FC Host Bus Adapters (HBAs) support customers using HP ProLiant servers with PCIe I/O slots running a broad range of operating systems. These Fibre Channel HBAs are second generation products that support this new higher speed I/O bus architecture and provide customers the ability to use it to connect to their HP storage arrays.
HP provides FC HBAs from the leading manufacturers in the industry offering HP customers maximum choice.
Industry Leading PCI-Express Based Solutions for Fibre Channel
- 4Gb PCI-Express single and dual channel I/O connectivity for HP storage arrays supported with a broad range of operating systems.
- 4 Gb Fibre Channel increases aggregate throughput rate to 800 MBps per channel in full-duplex mode.
- PCI-Express host bus interface for high throughput applications. Include full fabric support with automatic topology and speed adaptation.
- Minimum of 150,000 IOPS deliver high I/O transfer rates for storage applications
- All HP 4Gb PCI-Express FC HBAs offer centralized management capabilities as well as remote control of distributed HBAs