HP PROCURVE MSM410 WW ACCESS POINT
Product Code: J9427B
- Product Description
HP offers intelligent IEEE 802.11n wireless access points, ranging from our single-radio IEEE 802.11n/a/b/g to our dual 802.11 n/a/b/g and a/b/g access points. The E-series MSM access points are advanced wireless devices that provide consistent, easy-to-manage connectivity that expands your existing network. The access points maintain your network without interruption and reduce bottlenecks and network complexity by determining where data needs to go throughout the network. The E-series MSM access points provide complete wireless coverage for greater reliability and connectivity. The HP IEEE 802.11n-capable RF Security sensor brings security to the network edge by providing scalable 24 x 7 IDS/IPS capabilities that prevent security breaches on IEEE 802.11a/b/g and 802.11n wireless networks. The E-series MSM access points and RF Security sensor require a single Power over Ethernet (PoE)-cable drop, and are IEEE 802.3af compliant and support a plug-and-play automatic configuration.
Intrusion detection/prevention system (IPS/IDS)
• Protection against rogue IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n access points and wireless clients: HP E-MSM415 RF Security Sensors continuously scan for detection, classification, and prevention of wireless threats on IEEE 802.11a/b/g and 802.11n wireless networks
• Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 ports
• Anywhere, anytime wireless coverage: - Single- and dual-radio IEEE 802.11a/b/g and 802.11n access points. - Per-radio software-selectable configuration of frequency bands. - Self-healing, self-optimizing local mesh extends network availability . - Wi-Fi Alliance Certified for interoperability with all IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n client devices . - IEEE 802.3af PoE or external power cord on selected models .
• Choice of IEEE 802.11i, Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2), or WPA: locks out unauthorized wireless access by authenticating users prior to granting network access; robust Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) or Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP) encryption secures the data integrity of the wireless traffic
Quality of Service (QoS)
• IEEE 802.1p prioritization: delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic
Warranty and support
• Lifetime Warranty: - for as long as you own the product, with next-business-day advance replacement (available in most countries) .