HP PROCURVE 1700-24 SWITCH
Product Code: J9080A#ABB
- Product Description
The HP 1700 Switch Series consists of two 10/100 fanless, Web-managed switches that are ideal for open offices that require silent operation or businesses making the transition from unmanaged to managed networks. The HP 1700-24 Switch is a 24-port switch with 22 10/100 ports plus two dual-personality ports. The HP 1700-8 Switch is a small-form-factor switch with seven 10/100 ports and one 10/100/1000 port. The HP 1700 switch series enables increased network capabilities without added complexity.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• IEEE 802.1p prioritization: delivers data to devices by honoring the priority and type of traffic
Resiliency and high availability
• IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP): provides link-level redundancy; support for up to 4 trunks, with up to 7 links (ports) per trunk on the HP 1700-8 Switch, and support for 12 trunks, with up to 8 links (ports) per trunk on the HP 1700-24 Switch.
• Intuitive Web interface: enables simple management via an easy-to-use Web browser interface for switch configuration, monitoring, and administration
Layer 2 switching
• VLAN support and tagging: support up to 64 port-based VLANs and dynamic configuration of IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, providing security between workgroups
• Management password: provides security so that only authorized access to the Web browser interface is allowed
Monitor and diagnostics
• Port mirroring: enables traffic on a port to be simultaneously sent to a network analyzer for monitoring
Ease of use
• Comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators: provides an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed, and full-duplex operation