HP MSM430 DUAL RADIO 80211N ACCESS POINT WW
Product Code: J9651A
- Product Description
This highest-performing family of access points improves productivity and is the first in the industry to offer three spatial stream MIMO technology, bringing IEEE 802.11n near Gigabit Ethernet performance to 900 Mbps and enhancing coverage areas with beamforming technology. These APs deliver the highest performance in 802.11n AP technology in the market today with the best price and performance in the industry. Each dual radio 802.11n access point operates in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands, providing backward compatibility for IEEE 802.11a/b/g legacy technologies. These APs can operate with or without a wireless controller and support all the same enterprise features as the prior HP E-series MSM wireless products, in addition to new features, such as beamforming, bandsteering, and concurrent 5 GHz operation. The E-MSM466 access point also supports a range of indoor and outdoor MIMO antennas.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• IEEE 802.1p prioritization: delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic
Intrusion detection/prevention system (IDS/IPS)
• Protection against rogue IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n access points and wireless clients: HP RF Manager and MSM415 RF Security Sensors continuously scan for detection, classification, and prevention of wireless threats on IEEE 802.11a/b/g and 802.11n wireless networks
• IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support: simplifies deployment and dramatically reduces installation costs by helping to eliminate the time and cost involved in supplying local power at each access point location
• Three spatial stream MIMO technology: - The latest in Wi-Fi technology allows for 450 Mbps of signaling per radio. - More than a 50% increase in performance over any two spatial stream product.
• Choice of IEEE 802.11i, Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2), or WPA: locks out unauthorized wireless access by authenticating users prior to granting network access; robust Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) or Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP) encryption secures the data integrity of wireless traffic
Warranty and support
• Lifetime warranty: for as long as you own the product with advance replacement and next-business-day delivery (available in most countries)*