Product Code: 418800-B21
Manage your small and midrange business growing storage needs by deploying this low cost, flexible tiered storage system with up to 7.5TB SAS or 6.2TB SATA storage per enclosure. For small businesses, MSA70 is a stepping stone to simplify capacity expansion of HP ProLiant or HP Integrity server environments to external storage without having to make the full move to SAN or NAS, allowing you to buy what is needed today and purchase additional capacity as data storage needs grow. MSA70 also supports attach to the MSA2324fc Array. Add a second I/O Module to transition from single domain to dual domain for higher levels of redundancy and reliability reducing or eliminating single points of failure within your storage network. On ProLiant servers Dual Domain support is available for the SA P800 attached to a MSA70. On Integrity servers for HP-UX and OVMS environments the HP SC44Ge HBA adds support for Multi-Initiator JBOD Clusters.
- MSA70 provides end-to-end SAS host modular flexible platform in a high capacity 2U disk drive external direct storage system.
- 2U SFF SAS/SATA allows customer choice. Extends the benefit of tiered storage to direct attach customers.
- Modular platform allows customers to purchase based on current need and future growth, no hidden management charges.
- Manage the array with the highly refined HP Systems Insight Manager.
- Up to 2 enclosures can be connected together to form a single controller port. Grow storage capacity easily.
- Hot plug compatibility: can add or replace hard drives without service disruption. RAID levels provide various levels of data protection and availability. RAID level choices provide flexibility. RAID 6 with ADG provides additional level reliability.
- HP offers a complete portfolio of SAS storage enclosure, Smart Array Controllers and HP ProLiant and HP Integrity Servers for end-to-end solution leading the competition.
- Flexibility to mix and match SAS/SATA drives in the same enclosure. Extends benefit of tiered storage to direct attach customers.
- Provides higher levels of redundancy and reliability reducing or eliminating single points of failure within a storage network.
- RAID levels provide various levels of data protection and availability. RAID 6 with ADG provides additional level reliability. Supports RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5, 6 with ADG (dependent on Smart Array Controller used).