Product Code: X2-10GB-LRM
The Cisco® 10GBASE X2 modules offer customers a wide variety of 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications.
Main features of Cisco 10GBASE X2 modules include:
- Support 10GBASE Ethernet.
- Hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet X2 port of a Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network.
- Provides flexibility of interface choice.
- Supports "pay-as-you-populate" model.
- Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco switch or router to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco.
- Has optical interoperability with respective 10GBASE Xenpak, 10GBASE XFP and 10GBASE SFP+ modules on the same link.
The Cisco 10GBASE-LRM Module supports link lengths of 220m on standard Fiber Distributed Data Interface (FDDI) grade multimode fiber (MMF). To ensure that specifications are met over FDDI-grade, OM1 and OM2 fibers, the transmitter should be coupled through a mode conditioning patch cord. No mode conditioning patch cord is required for applications over OM3.