Product Code: X2-10GB-CX4
The Cisco® 10GBASE X2 modules offer customers a wide variety of 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications.
Main features of Cisco 10GBASE X2 modules include:
- Support 10GBASE Ethernet.
- Hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet X2 port of a Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network.
- Provides flexibility of interface choice.
- Supports "pay-as-you-populate" model.
- Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco switch or router to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco.
- Has optical interoperability with respective 10GBASE Xenpak, 10GBASE XFP and 10GBASE SFP+ modules on the same link.
The Cisco 10GBASE-CX4 Module supports link lengths of up to 15m on CX4 cable.